Welcome Home to Your Personal Four Seasons Sanctuary
Charm and tradition meet contemporary design and modern convenience, with Four Seasons unique collection of luxurious residences; each designed to maximise Kutsurogi, the Japanese art of relaxation.
- A Unique Collection of Artfully Designed Residences
- 1 Bedroom (83.33㎡～130.28㎡)
- 2 Bedroom (150.90㎡～190.95㎡)
Each unit is carefully designed to showcase Kyoto’s natural beauty throughout the seasons.
Higashiyama, perfect location for those who seek convenience as well as luxurious tranquillity.
Enjoy a contemporary twist on traditional Japanese design at Four Seasons Hotel Residences Kyoto, an urban sanctuary in the heart of the temple district ‘Higashiyama’.
Explore iconic sights and experience the city’s colourful culture, before retreating to sleek, modern surrounds.
Awe-inspiring History and Sights on your Doorstep
- “Shakusui-en” a beautiful 10,000 square metre Japanese pond garden built over 800 years ago.
- “Ninna-Ji Temple” a Buddhist temple surrounded by cherry blossoms in spring.
- “Kiyomizu-dera Temple” one of Kyoto’s most popular sightseeing spots as well as 17 UNESCO World Heritage Sites.
- “Kiyomizu area” explore the traditional streets surrounding the temple.
- “Kamogawa” wander by the river at dusk.
- “Shijo area” experience Kyoto’s traditions, elegance and culture.
- “Tetsugaku-no-michi” natural beauty emerges with each season along the canal path.
- “Tatsumi bashi” the most famous bridge in the geisha district of Gion.
Four Seasons Hotel Residences Kyoto is always welcome your return from season to season.
Experience The Unique Luxury of Four Seasons
From contemporary seasonal cuisine to Michelin-starred Sushi; healing spa treatments to one of the largest pool and fitness facilities in Kyoto: relax in the luxurious and meditative embrace of Kyoto’s best amenities.
- Banquet / Conference
Outline (Units on Sale)
- Number of units
(now on sale)
- 13 units
- Floor plan types
- 1-bedroom ～ 2-bedroom floor plans
- Exclusively owned area
- 83.33㎡ ～ 190.95㎡ (floor area calculated using the center line of wall *registered floor area is smaller)
- Balcony area
- 6.04㎡ ～ 26.69㎡
- Terrace area
- 6.87㎡ (only for applicable residences)
- 463,791,000 JPY ～ 1,194,922,000 JPY
- Management fee / Replacement & Repair Reserve
- Management fee：125,900 JPY ～ 288,400 JPY (per month), Replacement & Repair Reserve: 6,700 JPY ～ 15,300 JPY (per month)
- Repair & Reserve Initial Fund
- 667,000 JPY ～ 1,528,000 JPY (pay in hand-over)
- Status of ownership after transfer of strata titles
- Building is subject to Unit Ownership and building common area and land shall be co-owned by all the unit owners, based on the share in proportion to the floor space of the exclusive area held by such co-owner.
- Information above such as price, management fee / reserve for repairs, reserve fund for repairs, etc. is subject to change in the future.
Outline (Building as a whole)
- Total units
- 180 units (includes 57 hotel residences, 123 hotel guest rooms)
- 445-3 Myohoin Maekawa-cho, Higashiojidori Shibutani-sagaru, Higashiyama-ku, Kyoto City
- 10-minute walk from Exit No.4 of Shichijo Station on the KER (Keihan Electric Railway) Keihan Main Line.
- Land-use zone
- Category Ⅰ mid / high-rise-oriented residential zone, Category Ⅱ residential zone.
- Land area
- Building area
- Total floor area
- Structure / No. of floors
- Steel-reinforced concrete structure / 4 floors above ground (+1-story rooftop structure) and 3 basement levels.
- Building certification no.
- H28 building certification Kyoto City No. 00003 with building certification survey conducted on June 1, 2016 by Kyoto City.
- June 30, 2016
- Property management format
- Formation of a management association by the hotel residence owners and outsource the property management to “FS Marunouchi Limited Company”.
- Seller/Sales Agency
Kyoto Higashiyama Hospitality Asset TMK (Tokutei Mokuteki Kaisha)
3-3-1 Marunouchi, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 100-0005
Nomura Real Estate Solutions Co., Ltd.Corporate Real Estate Service Division Global Sales Dept.
License : Minister of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism (5) No. 6101
Membership ：The Association of Real Estate Agents of Japan, Real Estate Fair Trade Council,
The Association for Real Estate Securitization
Shinjuku-Nomura Building, 1-26-2 Nishi-shinjuku, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo, 163-0576 Japan
- Taisei Corporation
- Electrical power supply
- Consolidated power supply to the building by KEPCO (The Kansai Electric Power CO.,Inc.) Total: 100A (all units)
- Gas Supply
- Supply operator: Osaka Gas
Supply system: medium-pressure supply to site and low-pressure supply to units via facility governors.
Supplied areas: HAVC heat source (absorption water heater-chiller), heating / hot water source (vacuum-type hot water heater), hotel kitchens, steam boiler (for laundry use).
- Water Supply
- Supply operator: Public water supply by Kyoto City Waterworks Bureau.
Supply system: Water receiving tank + pump-pressure water supply
Supplied areas: kitchen, washroom, bathroom (including shower room),
toilets / metering of usage on a unit-by-unit basis.
- Heated water supply
- Hot water supply: central hot water supply system
Supplied areas: kitchen, washroom, bathroom (including shower room) / metering of usage on a unit-by-unit basis.
- Internet LAN jack
- 1 location (at desk in all units)
- Security & Safety (anti-crime and fire safety systems)
- Security cameras, non-contact card reader, emergency electrical power generation system, emergency lightning, guide/direction lightning,
emergency public address system, fire sprinkler system, automatic fire / disaster warning system, lightning arrester equipment
- North Building: total 4 elevators, - 2 banks of 2 24-passenger elevator cars (speed: 60m / minute) equipped with an emergency button,
ITV camera, and an auxiliary operation panel for wheelchair users.
- Automobile parking
- Total: 104 spaces (including 2 spaces next to a freight/delivery dock) ※1
20 spaces (North Building multi-level parking), 6 spaces (North Building outdoor parking including 3 handicapped parking spaces),
75 spaces (South Building underground parking including 2 spaces next to a freight / delivery dock), 3 spaces (South Building outdoor parking)
- Bicycle parking
- 81 spaces (South Building) ※1
- Motor cycle/scooter parking
- 9 spaces (South Building) ※1
※1 : Parking charges apply. Please ask our sales team for further details.
If there is any discrepancy between the actual condition of the premises and the information written on this site, the actual condition shall take precedence. Please also note that the real estate property listed here may have already been sold or no longer be for sale. Photographs of surrounding facilities and environment may have been taken some time in the past and thus names, background, appearance etc., may not correspond to the conditions at the present.The designated brokerage fee (including consumption tax) will need to be paid to your real estate agent
Data as of : 2021/5/28, next scheduled update date: 2021/6/11